- Union Pacific Railroad Co – 1222 W Poplar St, San Antonio, TX (210) 224-2404
- Rail Link Inc – 9599 Gardner Rd, San Antonio, TX (210) 633-3208
- Union Pacific Railroad Co – 6200 NE I-410-LOOP, San Antonio, TX (210) 224-3636
- Union Pacific Railroad Co – 1711 Quintana Rd, San Antonio, TX (210) 921-4101
- Amtrak – 350 Hoefgen Ave, San Antonio, TX (210) 224-7217
+ View All Railroads Near La Vernia, Texas
Railroads in San Antonio can provide public warehouses, intermodal ship freighting, and team tracks. For more information regarding the railroad systems near La Vernia please contact Ken Lueckenhoff of Union Pacific. Call 281.350.7496 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance to Major Ports from La Vernia
San Antonio International Airport (IATA: SAT, ICAO: KSAT) is a commercial airport in San Antonio, Texas.
“In 2008, San Antonio International Airport handled 8,358,515 passengers, up 3.5 percent from the 2007 total, making this SAT’s fourth consecutive record breaking year.
San Antonio International is currently undergoing a major, multi-million dollar expansion project which will add new terminals and parking facilities. The ultimate master plan for the project will increase gate capacity to 35. In addition, construction projects involving Interstate 410 and U.S. Highway 281 will improve access to the airport. (The airport sits near the northeast corner of the I-410/US 281 intersection.)”
San Antonio International Airport
Cibolo Sea-Willo Airpark Airport and Heritage Airfield Airport