NOTICE OF A OF THE LA VERNIA IMPACT FEE ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the governing body of the La Vernia Impact Fee Advisory Committee will be held on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 6:30 P.M. in the City Hall, La Vernia, Texas, at which time the following subjects will be discussed, to wit:
(Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice.)
1. Call to Order and Declare a Quorum.
2. Select a Chairperson, Vice Chairperson and a Recording Secretary for the Committee.
3. Discussion/Action of Minutes from the July 1, 2008 meeting and the December 4, 2008 Joint Workshop.
4. Presentation by Civil Engineering Consultants regarding the draft of the Land Use Assumption (LUA) and draft of the Capital Improvements Plan (CIP).
5. Discussion, Action, and Direction to staff regarding the LUA and the CIP.
6. Discussion/Action for schedule of next Regular Impact Fee Advisory Committee Meeting Date including future agenda items.
If during the course of the meeting, any discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in executive session, the commission will convene in such executive or closed session in accordance with the Open Meetings Act, Article 6252-17, Texas Revised Civil Statutes.
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the governing body of the above named La Vernia Impact Fee Committee is a true and correct copy of said Notice and that I posted a true and correct copy of said Notice on the bulleting board, in the City Hall of said City of La Vernia, Texas, a place convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said Notice was posted on February 6, 2009, at 12:30 P.M. and remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Dated this 6th day of February 2009.
Janet Thelen – Code Enforcement Officer